Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Company Name:Hebei Landcel Cellulose Tech Co.,Ltd.
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2019. 07.22
- Contact:Robin Liu
- Related Keywords:CMC price, CMC China factory
Hebei Landcel Cellulose Tech Co.,Ltd.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose(CMC)
Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium (also named: Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, carboxymethyl cellulose) referred to as CMC-Na, is anion cellulose ether, white or milky fiber powder or particles, density 0.5-0.7g/ cm³, almost odorless, tasteless, with moisture absorption.
CMC has different functions in different products, mainly reflected in adhesion, thickening, emulsification, slow release and improving the suspension performance of the carrier. It can be used in food, toothpaste, ceramics, oil drilling, coating, paper making, textile, printing and dyeing, detergent, construction and other industries.
1. 25kg net Paper-PE compound bag or fiber drum with inner PE film.
2. 14 Tons in 20 FCL or 28 Tons in 40’FCL.
3. Blank bags or OEM bags are available.
In dry places, avoid from rain, sunlight, oxide. Sealed if the bag is unspent.
In accordance with China laws and records on hazardous substances, it’s not a dangerous substance. For more information, please refer to our SDS.
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931